Room # 6 Classroom Policy
- Students will come to school prepared to learn
- Students will respect their teachers and peers
- Students will be responsible for classwork and homework
- Students will keep their hands and feet to themselves
- Students will always give 100% effort on both classwork and homework
- Homework will be distributed on Monday's of each week
- Homework will consist of language arts, mathematics, and daily reading.
- Homework is the responsibility of your child.
- All homework packets will be due on FRIDAY.
- Late homework will be accepted, but will be labeled LATE.
- Please make sure the reading log is signed each night after reading.
- Homework packets may be tailored to your child's specific needs.
- Homework may be given on weekends if your son/daughter requires extra practice.
What are the 7 Habits?